Friday, June 12, 2009

11 June 2009; A Special Day! (part I)

I reckon that I haven't finished my writing about 14 Hari yang Sangat Melelahkan, but I have to write this!

11 June 2009 was a fantastic day ever. So many important things occurred facing my day. The first one is; that was my cousin's birthday! I don't know how important she is in my life. She lived in my home for more than 11 years and we had bunches of very great time, she taught me how to wash clothes after taking a bath, the best way how to wash rice and dishes as well, how to cut vegetables, and so many how to-es :)

She always told me about her stories in her school, university and their stuff, especially behavior of some friends. Sometimes we went to the market together, sometimes she accompanied me while I had training. One time, I asked her about the general economic modeling and the econometrics as well, but unfortunately I can't take that major here.

Oh my, she's now in her hometown, not in my home. That's why her phone couldn't be reached. I just want to say happy birthday to you. May Allah blesses you, Sist! Always. And I always pray for you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home