Friday, October 10, 2008

Because Today ...

I know I have thought hard for this. Traced all stories and proved possibility uncanny events as many as I can. Somehow, I feel like standing in the periphery and ready for leaping down as if I ain't afraid anymore. I'm dying for ages. But there is something should be remembered, I know what I'm gonna do. Once again, I know what I'm gonna do. So hard but it is true.

Because today I celebrate our 24-month relationship.

Yes guys, I'm going back through a long way to be with him, again.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ow..ce si deni to ni...ha..ha..

October 30, 2008 at 3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ce-nya Deny nih...baru tau..

October 30, 2008 at 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home