Wednesday, June 17, 2009

14 Hari yang Sangat Melelahkan (part III) slash 11 June 2009; A Special Day! (part II)

You must know what I'm gonna tell. This is about our gas which already 'gone' for more than 21 days. Woohoo.

That morning, I don't know why, I eagerly wanted to wash my hands. Surprisingly, I felt hot water after couples of seconds. I jumped up and down, yeah! Thanks God, finally we had hot water implying that the gas stove should have worked. Yes, there is no reason for that stove to be off. I tried to switch it on, over and over again, but still didn't work. Blah. I told my house mates about this and she tried to turn the power on. Aand, it worked!

This story could actually be predicted from the day before since that particular day, I made a phone call to AGL again. I was not intentionally complaining about problems we faced, I stopped myself doing that. Instead of it, I asked about what problem engulfing our property. That's true, ladies and gentlemen, the operator talking to me that time, seemed undergo this kind of problem and really knew what to do.

Anyway, he suspected my property which had already passed the payment term since it had been left by the previous tenants. Realizing that case, AGL therefore had right to lock our gas power. It means that no gas supply in our property. Indeed. The operator also told us that they would send their person to unlock the key and dreams came true in the following day.

That day, 11 June 2009, we could finally feel what we've missed for more than 21 days. Life has come again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home