Sunday, April 26, 2009

I currently live in St Lucia

I haven't ever thought about being shifted as the way I felt, really. How I could be as weak as I was. Yeaa, that was the so-called: the most precious experience in my life. Unique. Just for me. I don't want -somebody exist- to feel the way I felt. Now, it's time to move forward.

I owe stories to my friend lots. Ouu, so sorry. I hope y'all can understand.

I currently live in St Lucia, Brisbane, a suburb where the university I study at takes place. It's not quite easy to find people in the street above 7pm and you are very lucky if you find a street light being turned on. Quite calm, probably. Or, quite dark, actually if you are pedestrians. That's my first impression.

The weather is very unpredictable. I felt rain lasted for about seconds but I also witnessed a 2-day non-stop rain. Sigh. If Monday morning's very cold and the following day you wear a jumper, don't be surprised if you feel like in the central east. And if you open the umbrella due to rain, don't be surprised if the rain is over once you open it.

Stores commonly open at 9am and close at 6pm except Friday, most of them will open until 9pm. And for some suburbs, the day is not in Friday, but in Thursday. You know what I mean? Unlike in Jakarta, there is not so many mall or such. It's just like one near my home and another one is some kilos away. There are many parks in my suburbs and to some level, those are quite nice places. Really, the parks are different with those in Jakarta. I sometimes take a picture there because there are some new stuff for me.

Up to now, I haven't seen any cats but in the TV. Can you believe that? I don't know why. Or because cats don't wanna live here. Haha. I ain't a cat. But, you will find lizards quite often and perhaps small foxes, if you are lucky.

What else? Maybe I will copy some of my writing here and just that for now.


Regards,
Zahra.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home